MIDI to USB Interface Converter Cable
- Model No.:
USB MIDI Cable Converter PC to Music Keyboard AdapterThe USB MIDI Cable makes it easy to connect any MIDI instrument to your Mac or PC via USB. The WERSI Series USB cable receives and outputs MIDI
USB MIDI Cable Converter PC to Music Keyboard Adapter
The USB MIDI Cable makes it easy to connect any MIDI instrument to your Mac or PC via USB.
The WERSI Series USB cable receives and outputs MIDI signal thanks to its internal interface. The USB-MIDI Cable connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB-MIDI solution.
Control virtually any MIDI-compliant software
Turn any device with MIDI output into a USB-MIDI controller
Plug-and-play, class-compliant USB for Mac and PC
6-foot length (1.8 meter)
Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
Mac: OS X 10.1 or later
PC: Windows XP or Vista
The USB MIDI cable makes it easy to connect any MIDI instrument to you PC or MAC VIA SUB
Latest version with a built-in driver
USB powered and class compliant for true plug & play. Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver
1 in + 1 out MIDI interface 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
LED indicate MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal
Supports Windows XP Vista Win 7 and MAC OS X 10.1 or later
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (of MIDI device)
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer
4. Open your music software program eg Cubase Sonar MIDI Connections etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
7. To save potential problems it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
1 x USB MIDI Cable